Six Bottles of N. 124 of 250 ml (12 servings)
Don't call it Cold Brew
N°124 is produced through a mix of water and coffee (Peru Faustino and Sara batch) and finalized through a proprietary method, capable of significantly reducing the classic extraction times, taking them from 8 hours to 15 minutes.
It is then micro-filtered through the use of natural oenological cartons: the result is a refreshing coffee drink with an amber color and an intense flavor.
Why drink Nº124?
- It does not contain added sugars and gases
- It allows you to drink a diuretic drink at regular intervals throughout the day
- Compared to traditional coffees, it contains a greater quantity of chlorogenic acid, which guarantees a better assimilation of caffeine and limits the occurrence of gastritis and tachycardia.
- It is ideal to be eaten cold but can be heated up to 70º
- It can serve as an alternative ingredient for a great homemade drink